|Dress Brand: Banana Republic|
|Skirt Brand: Theory|
|Belt Brand: The Limited|
|Sweater Brand: Arden B.|
The pictures above are my favorite finds from consignment stores. The skirt, dress, and sweater were brand new - all had their original tags on them. The Theory skirt's original tag said $195, I got it for $16!
I would actually REALLLY appreciate answers to the following questions. I write the fashion column for my school's newspaper and this month's article is on thrifting/consignment store shopping.
1. Do you do a lot of shopping at thrift/consignment/vintage stores?
2. Any advice for new thrifters?
3. What's your favorite thing about thrift shopping?
4. What's your opinion about some people being afraid of, grossed out by, or those who just don't like the idea of used clothes?
5. What's your favorite thrift store find?
I would appreciate a response to one or all questions or just a statement about the topic!
Thanks so much!!