Friday, November 23, 2012

Tis the Season...


Dress: Top Shop, Shoes: MIA 
All photos by Nicole Gutzmann

Hey lovelies!
For those of you who celebrate it, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spent lots of time eating way too much food with friends and family (I know I did)!  Today is Black Friday and I, unfortunately, am not taking part in this day dedicated to shopping.  I think I've finally realized that just because something is on sale and kind of cute doesn't meant I should buy it.  I'm more interested in saving up for classic items that I'll have forever.  Lord knows I don't need more clothes...

With the holiday season here I hope to do some holiday inspired posts.  I'd like to do Christmas and New Years Eve Party outfit posts.  I'm also thinking about posts on my favorite things (that I already have), a wish list, and holiday gift ideas.  The wish list is just for fun (we all want something), but I think the favorite things and gift ideas are important.  It's good to get in the spirit of giving and take a look at what we already have and be thankful for it.  Any posts that you'd like to see from me?

:) Carol


  1. You have some great dresses! Love this one too and I can't believe it's Topshop - I think they must have really upped their game since the days I used to shop there.


  2. So cute! Dress is amazing!

  3. You are very beautiful!! Amazing look)))
    Follow your blog)
    Follow me, if you want)

  4. Love this outfit!!! Those shoes are amazing xx

    Oh and don't forget to enter my 400 followers giveaway if you haven't already :)

  5. Hi dear!
    wonderful outfit, love the dress!!
    I'm following :)

  6. Aww you look so cute! I totally love the whole outfit and your hair always :)


Leave a comment and a link to your blog!