Friday, November 23, 2012

Tis the Season...

 

Dress: Top Shop, Shoes: MIA 
All photos by Nicole Gutzmann


Hey lovelies!
For those of you who celebrate it, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spent lots of time eating way too much food with friends and family (I know I did)!  Today is Black Friday and I, unfortunately, am not taking part in this day dedicated to shopping.  I think I've finally realized that just because something is on sale and kind of cute doesn't meant I should buy it.  I'm more interested in saving up for classic items that I'll have forever.  Lord knows I don't need more clothes...

With the holiday season here I hope to do some holiday inspired posts.  I'd like to do Christmas and New Years Eve Party outfit posts.  I'm also thinking about posts on my favorite things (that I already have), a wish list, and holiday gift ideas.  The wish list is just for fun (we all want something), but I think the favorite things and gift ideas are important.  It's good to get in the spirit of giving and take a look at what we already have and be thankful for it.  Any posts that you'd like to see from me?

:) Carol


7 comments:

  1. You have some great dresses! Love this one too and I can't believe it's Topshop - I think they must have really upped their game since the days I used to shop there.

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Dress is amazing!


    peculiarchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very beautiful!! Amazing look)))
    Follow your blog)
    Follow me, if you want)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!!! Those shoes are amazing xx

    Oh and don't forget to enter my 400 followers giveaway if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear!
    wonderful outfit, love the dress!!
    I'm following :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you look so cute! I totally love the whole outfit and your hair always :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and a link to your blog!