Saturday, December 8, 2012

New! New! Firmoo!







Hey you!
In these pictures I am wearing my new glasses given to me by Firmoo!  I'll admit that I was a little nervous about getting free prescription glasses.  However, as soon as I received these, my fears vanished!  They are exactly what I expected and my prescription is perfect.  These glasses are good quality and a fun change from my black frames.

If you like what you see I would definitely recommend Firmoo for your next pair of glasses.  Firmoo has a wide selection of prescription/non prescription glasses, sunglasses, and other specialty eyewear.  If you'd like to give Firmoo a try click here to get a FREE (just pay shipping) pair of glasses from their first pair free program.  A new pair of glasses could be the perfect gift this holiday season. 

Also, in the last picture you can see me with my new camera!  I just got a Canon PowerShot SX40.  I'm happy with it.  It's a great camera at a reasonable price for someone like me who wants quality shots but isn't a professional.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
:) Carol


PS if you have any questions about Firmoo you should be able to find the answer here: http://www.firmoo.com/help.shtml.

15 comments:

  1. they're so cute!! they fit your face really well too. :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses fit you so well! I like the retro feeling and congrats for your new camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! <3

    peculiarchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same glasses)))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you're so pretty! I love the glasses on you and your hair :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a lovely smile! Your glasses suit you well :)

    I would love it if you looked at my blog too xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh goodness gracious! Your hair is beautiful! And I love that lipcolor (:

    New follower.

    xoxo

    -Autumn & Athena

    http://declarationofcaptivation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful glasses!


    <3

    ps. we are now having a wonderful Kenzaa give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look super adorable in these glasses!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I love my glasses always make me feel smarter! Haha Wish I had enough dough to collect a few styles!


    Mint Clothing Company
    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are adorable on you! :)
    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I'm following you now

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  12. great sunglasses! looks so sharp!
    xoxo
    CAtita

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look beautiful !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and a link to your blog!