Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Wishlist!

It's 1 am on a school night and I'm feeding my Polyvore addiction.  I have homework.  I have choir practice in the morning.  I'm pretty sure there are a million things I should be doing right now that I'm not.  I'm not doing those things because I've been bit by the wishlist bug.  I just had to do it.  Not only did I have to make the list, I felt compelled to make it right now.  My wishlist is more to show the trends I'd like to try out.  The only thing I might actually buy are the red velvet Doc Martens.  Rather than wishlist I would call it Holiday Outfit Inspiration.  Without further delay, here it is:

Holiday Outfit Wishlist!




Holiday Shoes Wishlist



Outerwear Wishlist




I have had my Polyvore-wishlist-collage making fix and I can finally go to sleep.  Goodnight!
:) Carol

12 comments:

  1. The first dress is so stunning! Loving the skater skirt, sequins pants, louboutin and wedge sneakers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those shoes!! They are inspiring! Whooeee!

    Ali of;

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoe wishlist!

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that black heels from first photo !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urbanabold has nominated Declaration Of Captivation for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can find this post at http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html Keep up the great work, your blog is awesome!

    -Athena xo
    urbanabold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey babe, since we are already following with GFC, what about also following each other on Bloglovin'?
    Let me know!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3798047/nameless-fashion-blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first dress is so stunning! Loving the skater skirt, sequins pants, louboutin and wedge sneakers too. stilettos

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and a link to your blog!